This is the Discovery Tee Pattern by Ellie and Mac. I made a muslin from the Walmart fabric I had left over from the overalls. It's tight across the back and underarms. If I decide to make one I really want to wear, I'm going to have to make some adjustments. It was real simple to sew. I enjoyed playing with the two sides of the French terry. I used the textured side for the yoke and sleeves and the smooth side for the bottom of the top.
Click here to email your Show and Shares.
Be sure to include the name of the pattern if you can in case someone else would like to make it.
Sending a link to the pattern really helps me out.
Comments are always welcome. See below.
Write a comment
Lois (Monday, 09 August 2021 09:39)
Cindy, It looks good. I can't tell from the picture that it needs adjustments.
Linda Sanita (Monday, 09 August 2021 10:02)
Cindy, looks real good!!
Jean (Monday, 09 August 2021 15:50)
Very nice and looks like it fits well,