I've always loved the comfort of overalls so when I saw a pattern for knit overalls, I knew I had to make a pair. I used Simplicity S8855. It is a current pattern and available. I wasn't sure about the fit so I bought a precut roll of french terry from Walmart to make my muslin. The fit is perfect and now I'm on the hunt for some nice knit. The only pattern modification I made was to deepen the pockets (to hold my phone) and rather than have the pockets hanging loose, I sewed them to the front of the pants.
Click here to email your Show and Shares.
Be sure to include the name of the pattern if you can in case someone else would like to make it.
Sending a link to the pattern really helps me out.
Comments are always welcome. See below.